Commission Terms of Service
By commissioning me and fulfilling the payment, the client therefore accepts the terms of service as stated below.
Last update: April 16, 2020
- Fanart / Original characters
- Human/human-like characters with minor animal traits (rabbit ears, fox tail, cat whiskers etc.)
- NSFW/Explicit adult content e.g. sexual, nudity, gore etc.
- Detailed animal/furry-type characters (depends on design, kindly inquire with me regarding your character if I will be able to do it or not!)
GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE
- Main form of communication would be through email for archiving purposes.
- Commission prices listed are for NON-COMMERCIAL & PERSONAL use. Commercial license rates would vary and depend on the design + commercial purpose. Kindly contact me with your inquiry to get a quotation!
- I have the right to decline or refuse a commission.
- You can find progress statuses now on my commission page! I’ll be regularly updating it. Feel free to ask for more specific updates anytime.
- Length of time to produce a piece depends on type of commission, character details depicted, and how many people are on queue.
- After payment, sketches will be sent to the client for approval. You’re free to ask for minor revisions; I reserve the right to ask for compensation if your changes will require a lengthy amount of time or if I have to start a new sketch all over.
- Commission prices are in USD only paid through Paypal / Paypal Invoice.
- Payment must be received in full before any work will begin.
- Refunds are NOT accepted.
USAGE, PERMISSIONS AND COPYRIGHT
- The artist (creachivity) retains all rights to non-commercial commission work. You (the client) cannot use it for product-making or marketing purposes, and are not allowed to re-sell or duplicate the work in any way or form for profit.
- Any characters depicted, whether fan art or original, belong to respective owners.
- Clients are allowed to make use of non-commercial commissions for personal use only e.g. icons, wallpapers, personal banners, printing for personal use etc.
- Using the art for branding and/or advertisement is considered “commercial use” and is NOT allowed for non-commercial commission
- Kindly contact me at email@example.com or through the contact page to inquire for commercial-use commissions